Monday, 3 March 2014

Exercise of the week: Booty Pump


Do you ever get booty envy?

I do! There's no shame in it. It just encourages me to get home and work my booty. One of my favourite booty exercises is the Booty Pump.

Read on to find out more!

I can guarantee that every workout I do will incorporate this exercise. I love exercises that make me feel like I am working. If I don't get a burn during or after, it's no good.No matter how often I do this exercise, it still BURNS!

So how do you do this? It is really simple!

1. Get into table top position (On your knees with a flat back, arms directly under your shoulders)

2. Choose which leg you will use - Left or Right? Big decision ;)

3. Now raise your leg to 90 degrees

4. Then you just pulse it upwards

I suggest beginning with 3 sets of 12 reps.

Work it baby!

Let's all get our dream booty's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...