Monday, 10 February 2014

Motivational and Energising Songs!




I find music plays a huge part in my life, particularly in determining my energy levels. I can be feeling really sluggish, start listening to an energetic song and the next minute, I am jumping up and down to the beat of the song. I really find music helps when it comes to motivating me to get out and exercise.


Recently I have started a new fitness routine which consists of going for an hour long power walk everyday. Some days this is rather easy, like when the sun is shining, but other days it is the last thing I want to do. Like today for instance, it is overcast and windy. So today, to boost my energy I listened to my "Motivating and Energising" playlist while getting changed and ready for my power walk.

Here's my playlist I listen to, to boost my energy and motivate me to get off my butt and exercise:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...