Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Chloe eau de toilette





This is my current fave perfume! I had my eye on it for quite some time but being the stingy university student I am, I couldn't just buy it. However, I have the best mum in the world and she gave it to me for my birthday!

The smell is subtle, light and sophisticated. Chloe is a floral perfume with starting notes of peony, lychee and freesia. It features base notes blend of rose, magnolia and lily of the valley, as well as amber and cedarwood. It is very fresh, summery and very feminine. 

The scent lingers on your skin all day and if you want to strengthen the smell, just spray a bit more onto your skin. It will revitalise the scent :) I can spritz as much as I like onto my skin and it never smells too strong!

This perfume is perfect for anyone, no matter what age. If you want a light and summery perfume, try Chloe eau de toilette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...