Sunday, 19 January 2014

My week in photos: Climbing a mountain...


My week in photos is going to be a new series of posts. At the end of each week I will share with you a little summary of what went down using the photos I took. I am not guaranteeing this will always be super exciting but it will be a little insight into my life.

Plus, it will be a good little way for me to journal.




Just taken after work. I walked straight out of the door and saw this beautiful, picturesque sight. I grabbed my camera and snapped a pic of the sun setting over the fence.


After work we went for a drive to "Little Ayers Rock". Dad and I climbed to the top and were greeted by a spectacular view. I took so many photos it isn't funny. I am not even joking, it took us much longer than it should have because I was stopping every few steps to take another photo of the view.


Spotted this little cutie while out one night.

This week has been quite a roller coaster. It began with a rush to get an assignment finished in time, only to not be able to hand it in because the building was closed. Now I have to repeat the subject which is rather upsetting. However, I am just looking forward now. There is nothing I can do about it so no point getting upset about it. I will admit though, I had a little cry. Anyway, onwards and upwards from here.

After that little fiasco, the rest of the week was lovely. Just worked during the day and relaxed in the evenings.

This time next week I will be back home in civilisation. It is bitter sweet. I am really going to miss this place but at the same time, I have big plans for this year and can't wait to start making things happen.

Hope you all had a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...