Monday, 6 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! …. bit late



So it is now 2014!

I am a bit late to the game with posting this, but I firmly believe the saying: better late than never.

The beginning of the year is always the time when people reflect on the past and make plans for the future.

2013 was a emotionally draining year for me. I wasn't in a great place and couldn't see a future for myself. It was only towards the end of the year, around November when things started to look like they were turning around.

I definitely have a long way to go (I totally just sang that in my head - did you?) and I know it won't be easy. I have my good and bad days still. However, I am just happy that as of right now, I sort of see a way forward.

I have many plans and dreams for 2014. I am a bit behind, but am in the midst of writing my 2014 goals. When I get home from Fregon I will create my dream board which will be a constant reminder of my plans for my future.

I hope each and everyone one of you had a good 2013 and will have an even better 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...