Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Nourifusion Clarifying Mask



I have tried my fair share of clarifying masks. I was used to the way they would tighten on my face as they dried, to the point where I wouldn't be able to even smile. I was used to the way it would crack after too long and the scrubbing I would have to do to get the mask off.

So you can imagine my surprise when I first used the Nourifusion Clarifying Mask and none of these things happened.

Instead of the heavy, clay texture of usual clarifying masks, this mask is silky, light and creamy. When I was applying it on my face, I had to keep checking the label as I thought for sure it was a moisture mask.

After 10 minutes, I could definitely feel the mask tightening but nothing compared to other clay based masks. I could still smile and there was no cracking. It was amazing!

Washing it off was no struggle, just a bit of warm water and my face cloth.

My face felt unbelievable afterwards. My skin was so soft and felt super clean without being dry.

I absolutely love this mask and would definitely recommend it to everyone! I feel like I should sing it from the roof tops how much I love this mask - that's how good it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...