Thursday, 15 August 2013

Oh pimples... you're a b****



My skin has always been a problem for me. I can not remember the last time my skin was clear of pimples - probably when I was a young girl.


All through out high school I was very aware of the pimples on my face. I always felt as if everyone wasn't looking at me but at the pimples on my skin. I still feel this way and I'm now in my 20s.

I am determined to kick these pimples and black heads to the curb. I am always on the look out for new things to try with my skin. I swear I have tried nearly everything - from high end to "drug store". My skin is still not clear of the damn pimples.

Right now I am trying out a whole new skin care which I am quite excited about. I will do a full review of the products in the next few weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...