Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Welcoming Herbalife into my life!




Around a month ago, my Mum came to me and told me about Herbalife. If you haven't heard of Herbalife, like I hadn't, here is a basic overview.

Herbalife provides products formulated to help our body better absorb nutrients, eliminate impurities and invigorate energy. They have a different range of products to suit everyones needs and wants - weight loss, weight management and weight gain. These products come in the form of shakes and supplements.

For those of you out there with any preconceptions of shakes, don't judge just yet!


I'll be honest, I didn't like the idea of having to substitute my food for shakes twice a day. Ask anyone that knows me - I very much like my food! So the idea of only having one meal a day made me skeptical to begin with. However, I trusted my Mum and went along with the program.

I was to have 2 shakes a day, 1 meal and take supplements 3 x day. Simple enough.


Day 1 came along - I weighed and measured myself first thing in the morning. I then proceeded to make my first shake. The shake flavour Mum had chosen for me was vanilla, to be mixed with either water or milk. After mixing in the blender for around 3 minutes, I took my first sip. It was surprisingly good, like a vanilla milkshake. I then continued with my day, taking my supplements at lunch and then my second shake for dinner.

Day 3 I measured and weighed myself again - shock! I had lost 4 kg and 12 cms. Yes, I know, it was probably only water weight but nevertheless, I lost 4 kgs and I was happy with the results. I was feeling more energetic, light and just happy. I was seeing results which motivated me to stay on track.

I have since continued with the products and have lost around 6 kgs and over 40 cms. I am not focused on the weight, more on the cms. I would like to go down a dress size or two, which seems possible with Herbalife.

I will keep you posted on my progress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...