Monday, 22 July 2013

Welcome!








Welcome to my blog!

I am just your average girl, living in the city with three of my closest friends. As it is my first year of my twenties, I am trying to navigate my way in the adult world with as much grace and sophistication as possible. Obviously, this proves more difficult when balancing full time study, new business ventures, all while trying to maintain some sort of social life.

After a couple of years reading blogs everyday, I decided why not try my hand at it. Trying to decide what to actually blog about was hard. I came to the conclusion to just write about things that interest me and share whatever knowledge I may have on any topic.

So if you choose to continue reading my blog, you can expect a little bit of everything - from fitness tips, nutritional recipes, beauty product reviews, fashion updates and a sneak peek into my life.

Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...